Was it Colonel Mustard in the library with the lead pipe? Possibly! It was certainly in the library, at any rate.
The AU Libraries are getting into the Halloween spirit this year with a Clue-themed library scavenger hunt. The six Clue “weapons” will be hidden in the two campus libraries, and everyone who finds all six wins some tasty prizes, and the chance to win even bigger.
How it works:
- Download the clue sheet online or collect it at either library
- Alone or with a group, use the clue sheet to find all six clues in the libraries–feel free to ask librarians or library staff for help!
- Each time you find a clue, take one of the “weapon” slips from the envelope
- When you’ve collected all six, take a selfie of yourself(ves) with all six “weapons” slips and post it to our Facebook or Instagram pages
- Show the FB/Instagram post at the front desk of either library to collect your prize and be entered in the drawing for one of 3 $25 gift cards
How to share your selfies with us:
- Post photo to the Scholes Library Facebook page, including the “#getaclueatau” hashtag
- Post photo to the Herrick Library Facebook page, including the “#getaclueatau” hashtag
- Post photo on your Instagram; tag us @au.libraries, and include “#getaclueatau”
The clue sheet can also be downloaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0glgwa0d1e7qi6/GetaClueCluesandInstructions.pdf?dl=0
The scavenger hunt will be running from November 7th-18th, but drop by the libraries on Halloween to meet some of the characters and learn more about it! You can also get all the latest updates by following us on our social media:
Scholes Library Facebook Herrick Library Facebook AU Libraries Instagram AU Libraries Twitter