Alfred University will be holding a Day of Caring on Thursday, June 4, 2020. The goal is for Alfred alumni, students, faculty, staff,and friends to reach 1,000 gifts in support of the Alfred Fund while challenging each other to also make a difference in their community during these trying times. #SaxonsCare
As part of the promotion for our Day of Caring, we need your help.
We are creating photo collages and/or a video of Alfred University alumni, students, faculty, staff, and friends decked out in Alfred gear, creating a “hand heart” with another Saxon. Below please find a picture to illustrate the concept. Please note that this image combines two separate pictures to appear as one photo…and that’s the concept.
Here are some helpful tips for creating your hand heart image:
- Deck yourself out in your favorite Alfred University gear and/or your best purple and gold.
- Ask someone in your home to be your photographer, or simply use the timer on your phone.
- Review the included picture to see what we are asking you to do.
- Face the camera, hold your right arm across your chest making the “half heart” with your right hand, and take the photo.
- Face the camera, hold your left arm across your chest making the “half heart” with your left hand, and take the photo.
- Be sure to take your photos in vertical format (not landscape/horizontal).
- Send a right hand “half heart” and a left hand “half heart” to Mark Riordan by Sunday, May 17.
Thank in advance for your help with this project.